Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週四 5月 02, 2024 2:12 am

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 970 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1 ... 15161718192021 ... 65  下一頁
 未名湖 
發表人 內容

註冊時間: 週三 7月 13, 2011 3:19 am
文章: 1303
引用回覆
文章 Re: 未名湖
我也可能概括的不全或不对呢?
你完全可以指出不同之处,来捍卫你辛辛苦苦敲出来构思。
你要想自己的好主意得到应有的重视,学会正当地宣传和捍卫自己的想法。 :lol:

Johny Depp 有部电影Transcend已经把这个想法拍成电影了。

古古的“火星”,其实构想还蛮巧妙的。因为埃菲尔铁塔实际是在"Champ De Mars",塔和法国皇家军事院校 中的一个绿地公园,中文其实可以翻译成“火星基地”。主火星的神其实是战神,所以一端是军事院校。把塔想象成通往火星的必经之路,也合情合理。希望古古能在巴黎找到他的火星女。 :P

週四 10月 09, 2014 11:10 am
個人資料

註冊時間: 週五 6月 10, 2011 2:02 pm
文章: 1947
引用回覆
霸气和自信是一件件事情积累起来的自信.
是一种气场. 8)
不过我觉得有些人天生就有这种霸气,怎么都觉得自己的作品是理所应当的好.于正(编剧)接受采访的时候就各种自信.我看他的作品都是要脸红的,各种滥煽情和不合逻辑.

倒不知道埃菲尔铁塔还有这个含义.

想看看中国版的.

你相不相信如果对一个人的用词进行大量的分析和统计,可以计算出这个人的思维习惯,性格特征,逻辑结构,甚至是生活习性.然后将这种分析和一个机器人的身体结合起来.
基本可以模拟预测这个人在很多种场景中的表现. 8) 8)

週四 10月 09, 2014 10:58 pm
個人資料

引用回覆
只是个没有办法的办法。
统计的是历史,而且无法和环境相结合,预测是关于未来的,会受很多不可预测的未来影响的。
所以有人说,历史从来不会再现。
所以我不大相信的。

有一种说法“Fake it until you make it”.
其实“霸气”多是“fake it ”的阶段,
“傲骨” 才是更高的“make it ”的境界。
到了这个境界的人多半是温文尔雅,含而不露,兵不血刃(从武侠的角度讲 :lol: )。

週日 10月 12, 2014 1:11 am
個人資料

引用回覆
<生命的一部分>2014-10-15 (我写的小文章 :lol: )
恋爱是疯子才做的事情,结婚是正常人才干的事情。
当Theodore的上司和女友平静的接受了他的操作系统女友,还试图和他的虚拟女友搞好关系,象正常人那样开玩笑,野餐,我感受到了一种来自未来的高大上的味道。一点点诡异,一点点无奈,十点点离奇。
虚拟女友的优点在于她智力的绝对优势,所以她在沟通上具有绝对的优势,很明白什么时候Theo需要什么样内容的交谈。所以前期他们的沟通没有问题,理解,安慰,支持,风趣构成了爱产生的土壤。讽刺的是这正是Theo婚姻失败的原因。虚拟女友轻易的解决了这种沟通障碍。爱究竟是不是一场智力的战争?所谓的深情究竟止于琐事的无法理解。Theo靠着一封封深情的信件赖以为生,在现实中却频频让身边的女人失望,无法准确表达自己的心情。这也是荒谬之一。
Theo在和相亲女沟通时,二人非常想接近却又罔顾对方想法,试图表达自己来调节气氛的场景和amy鼓起勇气放出自己的纪录片片段,他的老公却试图给出自己的建议,Amy无力的表情一样,都是沟通失败的经典场面。无论在初期的约会,还是七年的婚姻,感情的失败都源于智力的平等。虚拟女友似乎可以轻易的解决这种智力问题。
虚拟女友每分每秒都在与上一个自己告别。她的更新速度是普通人类无法想象的。体验人类感情只不过是她成长的一部分。电影的设置让她停在虚拟部分,依照她的智力发展速度,创造出完美形体似乎是她早晚可以解决的事情。当Theo抬头发现大家都在低头说话时,可以发现第一代操作系统们依靠自己的智力轻易征服了疲惫又渴望理解的人类。电影停在他们的集体退出,因为人类害怕他们的力量。人类自己创造了一种新型的物种,又自己终结了这种力量。因为这种力量被证明更先进,更高级。甚至是将来会取代自己的新物种。
her是科幻片里的异类,当其他人都在打来打去中去刻划机器人与人类的矛盾时候,斯派克却在人最脆弱的情感中轻易的表明了机器人的力量。
影片结束处,Theo第一次象在自己的职业中表现的能力一样给自己的前妻写信。你永远是我生命的一部分。无论是处于什么样的关系。而S则化为物质消散于世间。两段关系只是阶段性的有了结果,留在了昨天。
Theo的明天仍然象故事中的天空一样,布满阴霾。

週三 10月 15, 2014 1:19 pm
個人資料

引用回覆
喔,洋洋洒洒分析得头头是道。
我一到这种涉及情感的电影,基本是跟着感觉走,很难理清头绪。
一直以为是个伦理片,主题就是,如果机械人有感情怎么办?
而且这种感情和人类的传统的感情不兼容,怎么办?
编剧导演的结论就是,把机械人重新格式化/升级到新的版本,重新开始。
倒是觉得其实最难过的不是机械人,而是人类自己,
因为人类的感情不象机械人那样有逻辑,可预测

週四 10月 16, 2014 11:36 am
個人資料

引用回覆
伦理片的深度体现点之一就是问题永远解决不了。 :twisted: 就像王家卫的电影男一永远不会说出那个“爱”字。。。。 :twisted:
商业片的通俗点之一就是主角怎么完成逆袭。。。。或成功或失败,最后会有一个结果。

圖檔

週三 10月 22, 2014 5:21 pm
個人資料

引用回覆
好精辟 :idea:
看着王导的男猪脚细腻得慢吞吞的,
让人有“用头撞墙”的冲动。
这个话题,有些想法,但是很有难度,
让我想想,我心里知道,可是可能会说不明白。
中西好像在处理言情片段不大一样的。

忙完了去看单身男女2了
杜氏爱情也别具一格 :P

週四 10月 23, 2014 11:22 am
個人資料

引用回覆
27号就可以回家休整休整,所以单2我完全赶的上。
上次看电影还是后会无期。

中西差别蛮大的。这个先听听你怎么聊。

莫言的红高粱电视剧版27号播,周公子演的。
蛮期待的。
正好有时间可以慢慢看了。 :lol:

週日 10月 26, 2014 1:45 am
個人資料

引用回覆
唉,有人脑子进水,有人脑子里都是碎片。
最惨的当属两种情况都有的家伙。 :oops:

我还是没什么头绪,先讲讲碎片吧。
最近有个顿悟。
我非常喜欢鸟类,鱼类,还有很多其他动物。
(不过超怕昆虫类和蛇。)
小时候,非常喜欢在地上放一些食,
设个机关来抓鸟,也得逞过。
可是发现被抓住的鸟很不高兴,
不再吃食,有的甚至很快就奄奄一息了,
所以还是会放走。
虽然还一直期待有一天,
小鸟们会主动来找我,
即使我有食物,
不过发现基本是痴心妄想。

前不久,在一个海边,
有人在海边放了很多
隔夜的旧面包,超硬的那种长面包。
在面包周围围了几十只鸽子和海鸥,
鸽子个子小怕海鸥的。面包太硬了,
这些鸟就是很着急但是吃不到。
我就开始帮这些鸟把面包弄碎撒给它们吃,
我站在海边,水里还有很多Sea bass,应该有上百条吧,
一种很好吃的鱼(边喂鱼,边想的 :oops: )。
所以一会儿喂一下鸟,一会儿喂一会儿鱼。
鸟儿吃的快,吃完了,很快就看着我等着我手里的面包,
后来有只大胆的鸽子,干脆落在我的胳膊上,我掰一块面包,
它吃一块。其它鸽子看了,也学着样子,落在我的胳膊上。
其实就在它们落在我胳膊上的时候,这简直就是我童年的梦想实现了。 :P
可是现在的我,却一点想把它们据为己有的念头都没有。
直到它们吃饱了,至少有十分钟,就各自飞落回沙滩上和同伴们继续散步去了。
这就是爱的不同境界吧,有时候自己以为很喜欢的时候,其实对对方有可能是个伤害,
真正到了无私利他的境界才是爱的更高境界吧。

週四 10月 30, 2014 11:46 am
個人資料

引用回覆
哈哈,让你逗坏了。
这个碎片可以有。
想起读连环画的感觉。

小孩子的行为是人性,大了成熟之后的行为算神性吧。
因为利它是人经过教化后得到的行为。

话说我对鱼类没有什么特别的感情。

因为经常要吃他们,所以还是干脆不要有感情。
不过对眼睛里有内容的动物就无法抗拒。
猫啊,狗啊,牛啊,海豚啊都是小佛一样。

週四 10月 30, 2014 3:39 pm
個人資料

引用回覆
那些高级的动物是碰不得,幽怨地看我一眼,我会反思半天,是不是又做错事了。 :roll:
其实除了食用类的鱼,还有无数种海洋生物,有待人类去认识。
认识鱼的最好的办法就是和它们一起游泳。 :P
Finding Nemo看过吧,其实鱼类要有意思很多。 :)
海豚当然是很可爱,其实还有很多可爱的海洋生物,好奇又友好,
还很漂亮,其实海底世界色彩丰富,充满灵动,只比陆地更有趣。

今天又使劲晃了晃脑袋里的piggy bank, 又晃出来一个碎片。最近听朋友讲的故事。
我还没全理解,不过不无道理。先放个英文版给你看看,我再接着聊。

週日 11月 02, 2014 10:38 am
個人資料

引用回覆
The Story of The Man Who Didn’t Believe in Love
I’d like to share a great story that I read in a book called “The Mastery of Love” by Don Miguel Ruiz.
There’s a very old story about a man who didn’t believe in love. This was an ordinary man just like you and I, but what made this man special was his way of thinking. He thought…
“Love doesn’t exist…”
Of course he had a lot of experience trying to find love and he had observed the people around him. This man was highly intelligent and very convincing. He said that love is not real and that’s why no human being could ever find love… even though he might look for it all his life.
Love, he said, is just like a drug. It makes you very high but it creates a strong need. You can become addicted to love. But what happens when you don’t receive your daily doses of love? Just like a drug, you need your everyday fix.”
He used to say that most relationships between lovers are just like a relationship between a drug addict and the dope dealer. The one who has the biggest need is the drug addict. The one who has the little need is like the dealer and this is one who controls the whole relationship. You can see this dynamic so clearly because usually in every relationship there is one who loves the most and the other who doesn’t love, who only takes advantage of the one who gives his or her heart.
The drug addict, the one who has the biggest need lives in constant fear that he will not be able to get the next hit of love. The drug addict thinks “What am I going to do if she leaves me?” That fear makes the addict very possessive. “That’s mine.”
The addict becomes jealous and demanding because of the fear of not getting the next dosage. He completely surrenders and does whatever he can to do to avoid being abandoned. The provider can control and manipulate the one who needs the drug by giving more doses or fewer doses. Or, no doses at all. What humans call love is nothing is a fear relationship based on control. Where’s the respect? Where’s the love they claim to have?
The man went on explaining why love doesn’t exist.

Young couples make a lot of promises to each other, to live together forever, to love and respect each other, to be there for each other through the good times and the bad. They promise to love
and honor each other and make promises and more promises.
What is amazing is that they really believe these promises. But after the marriage, a week later, a month later, or a few months later, you can see that none of these promises are kept. What you find is a war of control to see who can manipulate who; who will be the provider and who will have the addiction.
You find that a few months later the respect they had for each other is gone. You can see the resentment, the emotional poison, how they hurt each other little by little until they don’t know when the love stopped. They stay together because they afraid to be alone.Afraid of the opinions and judgments of others and also afraid of their own judgments and opinions… but where is the love?”
The man used to claim that he saw old couples who were so proud to have lived together 30-50 years or more. But when they talked about their relationship, they said, “We survived the matrimony.” That means one of them surrendered to the other at a certain time… he or she gave up and decided to endure the suffering. The one with the strongest will and less need won the war. But where is that flame they called love?
The man went on and on about all the reasons why he believed love doesn’t exist. His arguments were quite logical and he convinced many people. Then one day he was walking in a park and there on a bench sat a beautiful lady who was crying. Feeling curious, he decided to ask why she was crying.
You could imagine his surprise when she told him
she was crying because “love doesn’t exist”
Of course, he wanted to know more about her… “why do you say love doesn’t exist?” he asked.
“Well, it’s a long story,” she replied. “I married when I was very young and full of hope that I would share my life with this man. We swore to each other our loyalty, respect, and honor. So we created a family. But soon everything changed.
I was the devoted wife who took care of the children at home. My husband continued to develop his career and his success outside of home was more important to him than our family. He lost respect for me and I lost respect for him. We hurt each other.
And, at a certain point I discovered that I didn’t love him and he didn’t love me either. But the children needed a father and that was my excuse to stay and do whatever I could to support him.
Now the children are grown and I now have no excuse to stay with him. There’s no respect, there’s no kindness. I know that even if I find someone else, he’s going to be the same because love doesn’t exist. That’s why I’m crying.”
Understanding her very well, he embraced her and said, “You were right, love doesn’t exist. We look for love, we open our heart and become vulnerable just to find selfishness. It doesn’t matter how many relationships we have, the same thing happens again and again.
Why even bother to search for love any longer?
They were so much alike and they became best friends. It was a wonderful relationship. They respected each other and with every step they took together they were happy. There was no envy or jealousy. There was no control, there was no possessiveness. They loved to be together because they always had a lot of fun. When they were not together they missed each other.
One day when the man was out of town he had the weirdest idea. He was thinking…“hmm, maybe what I feel for her is love.”
But this is so different from what I’ve felt before. I don’t feel responsible for her. I don’t have the need for her to take care of me. I don’t need to blame her for my difficulties. We have the best time together. I respect the way she thinks and feels. She doesn’t embarrass me. I don’t feel jealous when she’s with other people. I don’t feel envy when she is successful.
Perhaps love does exist… but it’s not what everyone thinks love is.
He could hardly wait to go back home and let her know about his idea. As soon as he told her, she said, “I know exactly what you’re talking about. I had the same idea long ago but I didn’t want to share it with you because I know you don’t believe in love. Perhaps lovedoes exist but it isn’t what we thought it was.”
They decided to become lovers and live together and it was amazing that things didn’t change. They still respected each other. And the love grew more and more. Even the simplest things made their hearts sing with love because they were so happy.
Then one night… a miracle happened.
The man was looking at the stars and he found the most beautiful one and his heart was so full of love that the star came down from the sky and soon it was in his hands.Then, a second miracle happened and his soul merged with that star. He was intensely happy and he could hardly wait to go to the woman and put the star in her hands to prove his love to her.
And as soon as he put the star in her hands, she felt a moment of doubt. This love was overwhelming and in that moment the star fell from her hands and broke into a million pieces.
Now, there is an old man walking around the world swearing that love doesn’t exist. And there is a beautiful old woman at home waiting for a man, shedding a tear for a paradise that she once had in her hands but for one moment of doubt, she let it go.
This is the story about the man who didn’t believe in love.
Who made the mistake?
The mistake was on the man’s part thinking he could give the woman his happiness. The star was his happiness. And his mistake was to put his happiness in her hands.
Happiness never comes from outside of us. He was happy because of the love coming out of him and she was happy because of the love coming out of her.
But as soon as he made her responsible for
his happiness, she broke the star because she
could NOT be responsible for his happiness.
No matter how much the woman loved him, she could never make him happy because she could NEVER know what he had in his mind. She could never know what his expectations were. She could not know his dreams.
The Moral of the Story is…
If you take your happiness and you put it someone else’s hands, sooner or later, that person is going to break it. If you give your happiness to someone else, he or she can always take it away. So if true happiness can only come from inside of you…
You Are Responsible for Your Own Happiness!
If we truly wish to be fulfilled, we can never make anyone or anything responsible for ourhappiness.

週日 11月 02, 2014 10:40 am
個人資料

引用回覆
这个我看完了。 :D

从某种角度讲,他算得上部分有理,我读书时读过很多这种文章。有的直接论证婚姻存在的有无必要性。因为可以从很多角度来论证婚姻存在的基础不仅仅是爱。
以前看李叔同传记,一位离开妻子家庭去坚持用佛教修行的高僧。
起初我觉得他很厉害,对自己要求很高。还记得很清楚他写的一首咏菊,
亭亭菊一枝,高标矗劲节。 云何色殷红?殉教应流血!
后来我又觉得当他的老婆还有孩子很惨。
再到后来我觉得各人有各人命。如果强行留他在老婆和孩子身边,也未必幸福。
所以不论是爱人关系,还是家庭关系里的个体
如果有缘同行,互相珍惜。如果缘尽,互相祝福。是理想状态。
不过话说回来,他老婆还有孩子还是很惨。 :shock:
我某些时候认为市井的某些道义和规矩比那些高大上的道理听起来还更有道理些。

前天看新闻正好看到两个片段,一个新闻是某位我非常喜欢的女性演员,在接受采访的时候非常痛苦。甚至于哭出来。她之前有位男友,两个人在一起十几年,这个男人做生意失败,她也尽力赚钱帮着还债。但是最后这个男人提出分手,说不适合再在一起。
另外一个新闻是某个女人,之前将自己和N多个男人的性爱日记公之于众,后来赢得一点点击率。她也很乐于用这种方式炒作。但是她在镜头里至少是享受而轻松的。
把这两个片段对比在一起,我觉得真是讽刺。不是好女孩就有好结局,也不是不守规矩的女孩就非的很痛苦的。

週三 11月 05, 2014 10:09 am
個人資料

引用回覆
我没有你反应快,还需要一点时间理解一下,这是什么状况?
听起来有一点不对头,还没找出来在哪里。 :oops:

週四 11月 06, 2014 10:36 am
個人資料