Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週日 4月 28, 2024 3:37 am

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 37 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  123  下一頁
 Why aren't my parents tired of quarrelling? 
發表人 內容
引用回覆
文章 
my parents quarrelled again... haha...i'm sure all of u wondering y am i laughing... juz now they were quarrelling, so i went into my room... half an hour later, i went 2 the living room n they were back 2 normal.... n communicate peacefully...haha... maybe this is how they communicate with each other..... juz couldn't understand them... haha... juz sharing!

週四 12月 28, 2006 6:39 pm
古樂樂最高統帥
頭像

註冊時間: 週五 11月 24, 2006 1:52 pm
文章: 8125
引用回覆
文章 
Don't worry about the quarrelled case of your parent.
Anyway, try to solve in a peace way or you can talk with them separately.
Communicate between each other is very important to you and your family.
To let them know your feeling, your worried and your need.
I want to let you listen one song from "BEP" Where is the love? Then The Beatles
"All you need is love".

週五 12月 29, 2006 2:54 am
個人資料
引用回覆
文章 
kootinlok 寫:
I want to let you listen one song from "BEP" Where is the love? Then The Beatles
"All you need is love".
yes!親人是一種緣分,也是沒得選的,所以相互的溝通與關愛會使彼此更加安慰,快樂!

週五 12月 29, 2006 12:30 pm
引用回覆
文章 Our 'Chatroom'
Hi Yan and Elsa,

Yes, this has turned into our chatroom. What is Yan's email? Perhaps, we can communicate via email..... My email address is chae-ryn@hotmail.com.

I am going to the reunion dinner with my friends. We had booked our air tickets to Hong Kong.

Take care and chat again.

週五 12月 29, 2006 1:50 pm
引用回覆
文章 Louis, thank you so much for your reply and advice!!
Oh Hi Louis,

So you finally replied, I am so happy....!! See you on 27th Jan's reunion dinner!! My fan club leader, friends and I had booked our air tickets to HK!! Guess which country's fan club I belong to.....Quite simple to guess...

Look forward to watch your and friend's 'video' then!

Oh wait, you recommend BEP's 'where is the love' and Beatles's 'All you need is love'... Ok, I shall look for the songs in the internet first cos I haven't been to work yesterday and today - swollen eyes due to some minor infections at work. Will go out tomorrow with sunglasses... My fan club friends and I are going to sing karaoke (pick your song then ya) tomorrow and also to discuss on the COOKING COMPETITION!! I think we hope all of us including YOU will ENJOY the process of the competition too.

After that Christmas's quarrel (I mean my parents), I spoke to my mummy that family peace is very important. I told her I really need to have parents who can communicate. That was my 3rd time in my life crying in front of my mummy cos of their quarrel. The next day, they talked again:)

Till date, they have not quarrelled...touch wood:)

Introduce you to one song that I like very much too - Jay Chou's latest album - 3rd song title: Qian Li Zi Wai. He sang with Fei Yu Qing. Hope you will like it too!

Take care and see you then!!

週五 12月 29, 2006 2:21 pm
引用回覆
文章 Didn't read properly and Sharing of Lyrics
Hi Yan,

Sorry that I didn't 'see' your msg earlier on.....probably cos of my 'extra-big' eye now...

Your parents are real cute, quarrelled in one minute and communicate in peace so fast......wow, that is really funny....Perhaps, quarrelling is another way to communicate sometimes. But I always believe that we always have to be careful when any quarrel were to start. Cos verbal communication may turn into a physical violence. I am serious!!

Good to hear that our parents are fine now. Over here, let me wish that all the parents in this world can communicate very well. Cos able to communicate well will give good influence to your children's life upbringing. Remember your examples are important to your children no matter they are young kids, teenagers or even young adults.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Louis,

From the lyrics of the two songs, I can see that they are very meaningful especially "Where is the Love". But if talking about just leisure in listening, I will prefer "All you need is Love". Short, simple and meaningful.

All You Need Is Love
The Beatles (Lennon/McCartney)

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.
There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
It's easy.
There's nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be in time
It's easy.
All you need is love, all you need is love,
All you need is love, love, love is all you need.
Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.
There's nothing you can know that isn't known.
Nothing you can see that isn't shown.
Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.
It's easy.
All you need is love (all together now)
All you need is love (everybody)
All you need is love, love, love is all you need

Thanks! Ok it is time for me to rest my eyes.... Bye.

週五 12月 29, 2006 3:09 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Hi,Kerrin。
See,Louis will reply you when he's free.And I had storeed your Email,either.I think all things of you will be good,and I hope it.
I can't visit the web before 14:00pm.I think the effect of Taiwan's earthquake is very serious.Hope all things will be good soon.
Tell you a joyful thing about me.My niece was born in yesterday night.Though I'm so young to be a a Antie(姑媽)(I'm bigger than my brother).But I'm very glad for the baby's coming.She likes a gift for my family.
My brother is very excited and I hope that he can really be grown up because he's very young and married too early.I worry about him all the time.
It's so good that you can go to the reunion dinner.And you can see the Louis,it's so sweet.I hope you have a good trip.
And you metion your eyes,are you OK now?Take care of you,too.
Chat again.

週五 12月 29, 2006 3:09 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Oh,what' happen.the reply"to Kerrin"write by me .But.....I think it's a joke of the web for me .
The web maybe make a mistake.
To yan:
I hope you can pass exam and hove a good time in your Birthday with your family and your friends.
Everything goes well in New Year.I wish it for you and everyone.

週五 12月 29, 2006 3:57 pm
引用回覆
文章 Oh so happy for you!
Hi hi,

So happy for you for becoming "Aunt" for the first time in your time! I can understand your excitement!! Don't worry about your brother.. He will be fine after 'settled down' with a wife and a cute baby. Man will just grow up with responsibility at most times..., though he may be a young adult now...!! My brother of Louis's age used to care about himself so much but he changed a lot after the birth of his first daughter followed by his second daughter. Give time to your brother, he will turn to be your best brother in this lifetime!

I became a Aunt when I was 12 years old when my eldest cousin had his first daughter. And I became Aunt again when my own brother had his first daughter and when I was 24 years old ago. Both nieces were born in the year of Snake as me... So they are very close to me. I used to dislike kids at a point of time but with the birth of my own niece, everything changed... I even felt that she was turning her face to me listening to my conversation when I called her on her second day of birth in the hospital!! Amazingly, we look quite alike...her habits and preference are almost the same as me. In fact, my second own niece looks alike to me too.... In fact, I quite resemble my mummy too and so imagine 4 of us are quite alike...hahaha.......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I had a swollen left eye and red spider web like right eye.... Luckily, the swollen reduces...and my right eye is fully recovered after sleeping for hours a day and drinks herbal water. Going to wear sunglasses tomorrow to work in the morning. Thanks for all your concern! God bless.

週五 12月 29, 2006 8:51 pm
引用回覆
文章 
hi, every1! my e-mail add is nayweis@hotmail.com...
it's ok that u din see my message earlier...i'm sure that u (kerrin) were over the moon when u saw louis reply...haha... n about being an aunt.. haha....i'm already ppl's auntie since the day i was born or even b4 i was born (when i was a foetus) when my cousin bro had his first daughter...i kinda feel embarrass when she calls me 'aunt' especially when v r at shopping malls :oops: ....ppl will raise their eyebrows when they heard her calling me 'auntie'...haha... but i really enjoy her presence...she is like my best friend..... n to kerrin, take good care of ur eyes.... hope u'll recover soon.....
n to elsa .... thanx 4 ur concern.... really hope that i'll pass my exam with flying colours..

chat again!

週五 12月 29, 2006 9:59 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Hi,Kerrin and Yan ,thanks a lot.
I'm very excited when I hear of the message.But I'm not at home now.I work at the other places in the country.So I must wait for the long vacations of the Chinese New Year.I long for to see the BB,but my mum said that can't take a photo of the baby for 3 days.Maybe that's the tradition of the eldership,they afraid that the flash lamp will arise the scare of the BB.But my brother said he will photo by stealth.haha.So puerility for him.I think he will be fine in the next lifetime.And he will be responsible to the family.The road of him maybe very painstaking and long,but he must conquer them by himself.
Thanks both of you for share the experience of the aunt,en, I think I need to study how to be a good aunt.
And I have a uncle,he's younger 1 year than me.And he's my Dad's cousin.I think if I call him uncle,perhaps he will feel embarrass like Yan. he lives in Malaysia,either.So we hardly have chance to make embarrass to each other.I want to make a trip to see them soon when I'm free.Maybe I can to see you,Yan.
Kerrin,I'm very happy to hear that your eyes get well now.Take care!
OK,for the New Year's vacation,I must work today and tomorrow,and then I will have a 3 days holidays.
What about you,Kerrin and Yan?How to spend the New Year's Day?
Have a good time.Chat again.

週六 12月 30, 2006 10:18 am
引用回覆
文章 
And the Email that both of you is hotmail.com.Are you using MSN?

週六 12月 30, 2006 10:32 am
引用回覆
文章 
bout new year celebration...err...i'm not planning 2 celebrate, i'm not going out 4 count down party coz i cant really stand places that r crowded...plus m'sia is a country with only 1 season which is summer...so the weather is extremely hot...... hence, i plan 2 stay at home with my family.... maybe my family n i can count down 2gether...how bout u, kerrin? n elsa...what's ur plan 4 ur holidays??...
elsa...i'm sure u'll be a great aunt! i'm looking 4ward 2 c ur bro's baby!
n bout the MSN, .... yeah, i'm using MSN messenger....

chat again! :wink:

週六 12月 30, 2006 6:12 pm
引用回覆
文章 
Hi,yan,I think I will be spend a day to watch the PB(Prison Break).And the other I don't know how to spend right now.Maybe I will have a short-haul trip with friends.Maybe sleep.haha.
and I use the MSN,also.Maybe we can chat instant when both of us are free.
I still in the Co. now.
I hope you can have a good holiday.So can your family and friends.
chat again.

週六 12月 30, 2006 9:43 pm
引用回覆
文章 
kootinlok 寫:
"All you need is love".
这首歌我也会听听看 ~谢谢古仔的推荐!

週日 12月 31, 2006 2:27 am
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 37 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  123  下一頁

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋:
前往 :  
© 2006-2024 kootinlok.com 版權所有 不得轉載