Fan Club 主頁   古仔部落格主頁   Louis' Fans Sharing   古夫人信箱   Forum 聊天區   DV特製短片   DV新聞區   DV相片分享區   公告   
 Louis Koo's English Blog   Louis Koo's sina blog   
現在的時間是 週六 4月 20, 2024 7:38 am

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 2 篇文章 ] 
 Social Practice Report 
發表人 內容
頭像

註冊時間: 週二 2月 11, 2014 3:27 pm
文章: 18
引用回覆
文章 Social Practice Report
Everyone has his own idea of idols, and they are mostly movie actors. The way everyone to support idol are not the same, some people participate in each activities to support them, while some only silently love in the heart.
If my favorite star comes to my living city, then I will go to support. If not, I won’t deliberately run away to go to see him. June 15th 2014, my idol Louis Koo Tin Lok came to my living city—Chongqing, that day was Sunday, so I went to the scene with other fans.
Early in the morning, I came to the locale. I saw many fans already have been waiting there, and on the big screen at locale has been playing Louis Koo’s advertising over and over again. The staff of the fans club leads us orderly into the scene; we were chatting together, patience to wait for the arrival of Louis Koo. Everyone together to shared their mood at the moment, chatted about Louis Koo—the benefit of filial piety, humor, handout spirit, low profile, and so on. Finally through the long wait, the activity began. Louis Koo in many bodyguards to protect from the crowd quickly walked onto the stage, the scene already gathered a lot of people, and everyone cried out his name, we also hurriedly sent representatives to give gift to him. In the beginning of the activity, I was standing in front, holding the signboard. However, by the activity midway, the people behind was too enthusiasm, they wanted to close to the stage, even broke railings. Obviously the security guard people was no longer enough, I took the initiative to give up the opportunity of standing in front of the stage, and to acted as a security guard, to maintained order at the scene. I stood far away from the stage, holding hands with other fans; don’t let others into the scene. So many people in front of me blocked my view. Under the sun, I can only heard the loud cheers, I still felt very happy, notwithstanding didn’t know what they are doing. Activity finally closes to the end, the last part was Louis Koo site sign 100 autograph on posters, and he sat there to sign. Everyone was wanted to get posters with his signature, while we just wanted to finish this activity quickly, so he can get rest early. With the last a whoop of joy, the activity was over, he’s gone. We immediately rushed to the final farewell at the airport, when we arrived at the airport before Louis Koo was still on the road. Everybody waited for his arrival at the airport, ready to photos, notebook for signature and camera ready, but when he arrived at the airport, the time is mot early, so we did not require signature, just watched him away.
Everyday Chongqing’s sky fly over variety of planes, today, wish you arrived safely.
This time to participate in the activity, the feeling is totally different with the former two time. Even if the first two time was perfect to see the whole activity, also got the signature, but the most impressive one is this not perfect activity. I admit that at first to participate in the activities’ purpose is not to support him, but to see my idol, and have some close contact with him. Nevertheless, this activity was not out of the self, I just want to hold the signboard, cheering for him, ever get is not important.
Suddenly, I realized that give is the most important thing, and do not care about gain and loss. In fact, a good idol doesn’t need how perfect appearance; also do not need to get the first in his own field. As long as he has so many good quality worthy of your learning, you will regard him as example, trying to progress, such a man full of positive energy, no matter whom, can be called idol—learning model.
--Louisa Wu

週日 6月 22, 2014 10:34 pm
個人資料
頭像

註冊時間: 週二 2月 11, 2014 3:27 pm
文章: 18
引用回覆
文章 Re: Social Practice Report
社会实践报告实在不知道写些什么,老师说可以写参加辩论赛,校庆活动甚至是一次钓鱼的经历。想来想去就写了一个最special的——615参加重庆“高夫”活动。里面语法错误一定是大大的有的,欢迎大家给我挑错 :)

週日 6月 22, 2014 10:39 pm
個人資料
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 2 篇文章 ] 

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章

搜尋:
前往 :  
© 2006-2024 kootinlok.com 版權所有 不得轉載